Not in Asia anymore

Friday, March 09, 2007

My Tet in the 'Nam


For those of you who didn't know--I spent Lunar New Year in Vietnam. I spent about 5-6 days in Ho Chi Minh, also known as Saigon, and about 5 days in Da Nang (China Beach) and Hoi An. It was an absolutely fantastic trip, and I don't really have the words for it. There are too many things to say and too many stories to tell that I don't think I'm going to try. Enjoy the pictures (sorry there aren't too many people shots--I was traveling alone for awhile), and I promise, next time we meet, I'll regale you in person. In the end, all you need to know is that you should go. Check the sidebar for pictures! And Chuc Mung Nam Moi (Happy New Year!) And that picture is of me squeezing into a tunnel in Cu Chi. It was small.

1 Comments:

  • OMG Diana I miss you come back to the States.

    Also, that is a very small tunnel.

    By Blogger The Angry Swan, at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home